Listed in Entertainment
I can provide my service for any day of the week that you choose whether that be a weekend or weekday.
I also provide a Pre-wedding consultation, which would be a discussion ideally in person, to go through your special day. Again time can be arranged to suit you both.
I offer a bespoke master of ceremonies service for your wedding day, along with the an optional added extra of a one hour children’s entertainment show.
I am very excited to discuss with you and your partner, about your special day.
- I consider myself as a “modern master of ceremonies” I am very well presented. If however you desire a more traditional red suited master of ceremonies, I would be happy to accommodate this.
- I take care of the running order/schedule of your day.
- I will liaise with the wedding venue, to ensure the schedules match and that the day runs smoothly and to time.
- I like to build a rapport with you both, to have a clear understanding what exactly you require and how my service can benefit you both, on your big day.
- I will welcome your guests on arrival to the venue.
- I will make sure guests are all directed where they need to be. This can be a difficult task without a master of ceremonies especially if your ceremony is taking place in the same venue.I would also be responsible for all the announcements throughout the day including:
– Welcoming the newly weds.
– Making the guests aware of emergency procedures and venue information.
– Announcing when each course of the meal is going to be served.
– Assisting the photographer, getting family for photographs.
– Cutting of the cake.
– First Dance.
I do offer an hour of children’s entertainment which would take place after the meal. Depending on the venue size and space I could offer a 1 hour interactive children’s show which includes:
- Party Dances
- Balloon Modelling
- Also have props including giant balloons, snow machine and a toilet roll machine.
- However if space is a little more restricted, then I offer an hour of what I like to call “Balloon walkabout” this is where I would go to each table where children maybe sitting and maybe feeling a little left out or getting a tad fed up and id make them one of my balloon models.